Do you want to know why you can’t get certain apps on your television? Then read this article. It will probably help you further.
Some apps block screen mirroring. This means the developers of an application have decided to block screen mirroring. For example, Netflix, Disney+, and Apple TV don’t allow this.
To avoid further inconvenience, you can do a simple test to check if the app you want to mirror blocks screen casting.
- Open the app of your choice.
- Slide up Control Center on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on Screen Recording and start recording the screen to your Camera Roll.
- Watch the app that you want to mirror.
- Stop the screen recording when you want.
- Then go to your Photos app and watch the video that was recorded.
If the recorded video shows the app you want to mirror, this means your screen mirroring works fine. If the video is empty, then the app you’ve chosen doesn’t allow it.
Try MirrorMeister’s Mac app: the mentioned DRM protected app can work on our Mac app when you stream from Chrome or Firefox browser(not for iTunes movies or Apple TV).
Has your question not yet been answered? Please contact MirrorMeister customer service. We can probably help you further.